Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hot Day #4

As soon as I went out to get into my car this morning about 9:30 AM, I was drenched with sweat! I only walk about 10 feet to my car door!! It was really humid! I had an appointment for my back - I am doing so much better! Unfortunately, I won't have another appointment now until August 12th! I hope it doesn't relapse!

After getting done at Dr. C's, I felt good enough to run errands. I took Dave's shirts to the laundry and I went to the mall -to Penneys, Herbergers, and to CJ Banks. Then I went to the Credit Union to get some travelers checks. Did you know that they don't have travelers checks any more? They told me that paper checks are pretty much a thing of the past...now you get a gift card from Visa with so much $$ on it. You just use it like you would a debit card and when it's out of $$ you get another one! Learned something new today!!

I came home and decided to fix a nice dinner for Dave since he's been out in the heat for 4 days in a row. So, I fixed ham balls and fresh green beans. He called at 4:30 and said he was on his way home. I knew he had a church meeting at 6:30, so this would work out really well. He called again about 10 minutes later and had to go take an anhydrous tank somewhere! By the time he got done with that, it was 6:15 and he decided to just go to Sonic and go to his meeting - so much for my nice supper! I enjoyed it, though!

I didn't see my bluebird today...I guess I shouldn't have bought him any meal worms!! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...