Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hot Day #5

I must be getting used to the hot weather...I didn't think it was bad at all today! I went out and watered plants and didn't sweat immediately!! I also had a pedicure today - that was a fun thing to do on a hot day!!

I don't have too much to report today. Other than watering plants and getting my pedicure, I didn't do much. I'm reading a very interesting book, so I seem to do that a lot! I also printed out boarding passes and luggage tags for our cruise. Now I'm trying to find where I stashed the info on the condo we rented in Anchorage. Right now, I can't find it...eeek! Dave's kind of upset with me because I can't find that information...oh well! I placed a call to the firm handling the transaction. If they don't call me back tomorrow, I'll call my sister-in-law. She'll have the email I sent her. Unfortunately I deleted all my sent items back in March so I no longer have my copy.

I did see Mr. Bluebird today. He just sits and looks at the window and chirps. I think he's trying to tell me something - I just haven't figured out what it is yet. He hasn't eaten any of the food we put out for him, so I don't think he's hungry. I also made a card today, but I've got to get a picture of it yet.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...