Saturday, July 16, 2011

Hottest Show in Iowa - Again!

Today was our 14th annual Vintage Cruisers' Memories car show, and as usual, it was hot, hot, hot!! Thank goodness we now have the show at Bridge View - we're at least able to get in out of the heat! We had 114 entrants today, which isn't bad considering it rained and my car thermometer read 98 degrees! Most all of our entrants took advantage of the air conditioning inside Bridge View! I know that I'm really glad I can type - I get to be in the a/c most all day!!

Dave just said he's about ready to go to bed - it's only 8:30 (barely) and it's still light out!! It was a long day for all of us Vintage Cruisers!!

Tomorrow we're going to church and then we're taking off for Waterloo to see Bryan. It'll be our last opportunity before we leave for Alaska! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...