Monday, August 22, 2011

Beautiful Day!

Another gorgeous day in the neighborhood! I love fall-like weather and there are more and more signs of fall every day! The hummingbirds are eating more, there are more butterflies, including monarchs, our Maple tree has some red leaves, the locusts are deafening, the corn is starting to turn brown, and sudden death has hit the soybeans!

I had a terrible night last night. For some reason I couldn't go to sleep! At 3:38 I finally took an alprazolam and then I fell asleep! I may take one tonight, just so I can get to sleep at a normal time. I had a massage this afternoon so I am really tired tonight! I also lost a piece of filling today - chewing ice - so I've got to go see my friendly dentist in the morning - yuck! I just got this new filling right before I left for Alaska...I sure hope it's not compromised! I'd hate to think I have to do that all over again. Since it doesn't hurt, hopefully it can just be "filed off" so I don't have a rough spot.

I've got some things I've GOT to do tomorrow, so I'm hoping for lots of sleep tonight! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...