Saturday, August 20, 2011

???

What day is this? I'm a little confused today! I've thought it was Friday all day. I guess that's because Dave left early this morning, just like a work day! Only instead of work, he attended the Presbytery meeting in Newton. He didn't get home until after 4:00, so it was just another normal day!

I did, however, have lots of fun today. My upline came over and taught me how to put in orders and how to do several things on the Stampin' Up website. I've also now got my own Stampin' Up website just for my customers!! As soon as i figure all of this out, I'll put the address on here and you all can check it out!

Juliene and I are going to hold a Holiday Stamp Camp on September 22nd at 6:30 PM, so put that date on your calendar...you'll all be getting an invitation!! We'll be making a Halloween card, a fall/Thanksgiving card, and 3 Christmas cards!! More details will follow! So, the rest of today I've been working on ideas for cards and making lists of who to invite.

I had the cutest thing happening outside of my window this afternoon. I had 3 hummingbirds playing hummer tag or war or something. Every time one of them would get near the feeder, the others would buzz him. I tried and tried to get pictures of them, but they were moving way too fast!! It was just hilarious watching them. This evening, I even went outside to try to get pictures, but again they were just too quick - the pictures just show little blurs!!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...