Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday's Thoughts

Here we are on "formal" night! It was kind of fun to dress up! These pictures were taken on the steps on the 6th deck, midship, during the Captain's reception. I hope the kids would like to have a copy of this picture because if not, we're going to have sever pictures of us as a couple up in our own home!!

Here's the whole family! Dave's cousin and his wife are next to us and then the two ladies on the right are his sisters and their husbands. We sure had fun!
This is a picture of us taken while we were in College Fjord. Some of the photography crew got into a little boat and circled the ship taking pictures of everyone out on their balconies! That was pretty cool! To my right is Suzy and Greg's room and they're out on their balcony, as well as Pat & Milt. Then two doors down are Steve & Mary! I guess that's the end of Alaska!!

Today was a fun day. We had PEO and initiated 3 new members, including my sister-in-law, Ann. I read the President's part and everything went smoothly! We had 28 people there, I think. Unfortunately, it ran a little long because our guest speaker who was to speak for 15 minutes spoke for 35!!! Then he asked if anyone had questions! So by the time initiation got over, several of the ladies had to leave because they had other engagements. We only had 19 at roll call! After PEO, Judy and I, plus our 3 new initiates, went out to lunch! It was a fun time!!

More later...



No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...