Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Another beautiful day!

You just can't ask for more beautiful weather than we're having right now! It was 78 degrees with abundant sunshine and a slight breeze - just about perfect!!

I had a massage this morning. I almost missed it. I woke up about 7:15, ate breakfast, read the paper and then decided since I didn't have anything for a while, I'd work on a puzzle. Well, the next thing you know it was 8:57 AM and my appointment was at 9:30...and I hadn't showered or anything!! You should have seen me move! I was even there early, all showered and my hair curled!!

This afternoon I paid bills and worked on gathering the stuff I'm taking to stamp camp Thursday night. Then at 5:30 I had a church personnel meeting. I had to leave early because at 7:00 I had a sorority meeting at our house! I didn't get home until 6:45 and the first guest arrived at 6:48!! Talk about cutting it close!

I turned on TV with about 5 minutes left on DWTS just so we could all see who went home tonight. Ron Artest (or whatever his name is this week) went home. From what I understand, he was terrible. I didn't see his dance last night because I didn't turn the TV on until after 2-3 of the couples had already danced!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...