Monday, September 19, 2011

I got lots done today!

We've had such a good response to our Holiday Stamp Camp that we needed to make another 10 sets of card parts before Thursday. Juliene came over this morning and we were able to get them all cut and all five cards' parts into individual plastic ziplock bags for Thursday night. Wednesday I'll pack everything else and make sure I haven't forgotten anything. I had a nightmare this morning that I forgot the card samples and all the card parts - yikes! Hopefully that won't happen!!

I've also gotten the house cleaned up because I'm hosting my sorority group tomorrow night. Sandy was supposed to have it but she's having trouble with her hips and knees, so I agreed to do it for her. I even got a nap in - in between phone calls!! Tomorrow I've got to pay some bills, go have a massage, go to a personnel meeting, and then come home in time for sorority!! I think I'll be moving quickly!!

Right now I'm watching Dancing With The Stars. I'm impressed with several of the celebrities. I'm also glad to see that Derek is back!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...