Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Boy Was I Busy Today!

This was another beautiful day! I opened windows and doors and then about 11:00 or so, the northwest wind started blowing a little harder and one-by-one, I closed doors and windows!! Now that the wind has died down, it's beautiful again! I'm planning to open windows to sleep!

I was really productive today! I paid bills, I cleaned off my desk, I cleaned my studio, I made a casserole for dinner, I got everything together for tomorrow night, I typed the minutes from last night's meeting, I arranged for a meal for the Habitat workers on Saturday, and I went to choir practice tonight! Now I'm pooped!! Unfortunately, I've still got to get things together for tomorrow's stamp club!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...