Sunday, September 18, 2011

Another busy day!

At church this morning we had a pulpit supply pastor - Pastor Gentz. He always delivers a good sermon and today's was about Jonah. Since we'd just done a Bible study on Jonah last year, it was good to hear that story again. We sang a good song today..."Jesus is My Savior". It's an upbeat Kenyan song - we did it in English although I'm surprised we didn't do it in Swahili since those words were there too!

After church, Dave went to the grocery store while I started boiling eggs and making brownies for this afternoon/evening's neighborhood gathering. I decided to make deviled eggs (which were a big hit - all gone!) and brownies (which were also a big hit!!) Dave helped me peel the eggs - it takes me way longer than it does him! We had a fun time at the 'hood party. Not all of the neighbors were there, but we had 3 new families there. It was good to meet them and I got to talk football with some of the guys!

Tomorrow I've got to make up some more sets for cards because we've got more coming than we thought! We're up to about 20 and maybe more! Tbat'll be a lot of fun having that many ladies making cards at the same time! This will be another busy week - I've got at least one something every day except tomorrow and tomorrow I'll be working on cards! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...