Saturday, September 17, 2011

Nice Saturday

I say nice, but I'm going to qualify it a little. By nice, I mean I enjoyed myself today. I enjoyed being at Sudi's and enjoyed the fact that we sold so much fabric today!! Then when I got home, I watched college football most of the day. I watched the Hawks come back to win a game they "appeared" to be out of, I watched Texas clobber UCLA, and now I'm watching Oklahoma and Florida State...all from the warmth of my home!! Dave is perfectly happy that he's NOT having to watch football!!

I did take a break from watching football to watch Love of Quilting. I slept thru Sew It All and then I woke up for Sewing with Nancy!! So, I even got a little nap. Now I'm about ready to go to bed. Tomorrow is church and our neighborhood party. Oh, I can't forget a Nascar race too!! Another busy day!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...