Friday, September 23, 2011

Oops!

I guess I was really tired when I got home from our first Stamp Camp last night...I forgot to blog! I should have done it at midnight, but I elected to stay in bed and TRY to sleep. Stamp Camp went really well. We had 13 guests and the two of us for a total of 15. I got there at 5:45 and didn't sit down until 10:10! Needless to say, my knee is killing me! It felt so good yesterday, and now it's back to hurting big time! Maybe it'll get used to being up and about if I keep moving! We're stamping again on Sunday, October 2nd and then another Stamp Camp on the 13th! No rest for the weary!!

I'll get some pictures taken of our cards and get them on here now that we've had our Camp. They are really pretty - I'm very happy to report that everyone loved the cards! Of the 13 guests, about 6 of them had never stamped before and 2 of them stamp daily. We had quite an extreme difference in skill levels, but we seemed to get through it! Thank you, Juliene. I'd still be there cleaning up if it weren't for you!!

Today I went to stamp club where we made some really pretty cards and learned a new technique. Thanks, Jan!

Tomorrow I'm going to Central College in Pella to watch Kaylee play soccer. I've not seen her play since she's been in college, so I'm really looking forward to it. She's been nursing a leg injury most of the fall, but Bob says she's about back to 100% now. I sure hope she scores a goal - I've never seen her score and she scores a lot! Every time I watch her play, she gets assists, but not goals...maybe tomorrow will be different! Dave isn't going with me - he's working Habitat. Maybe Kyle and Cassie will be there too since it's not far for them to drive...and hopefully, Vicki and Allison will also be there. I sure miss my nieces! Rhonda is so far away - I wish she was closer so I could see her too!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...