Friday, September 16, 2011

Busy, Busy Friday

This was an extremely busy (but fun) day for me! This morning I had 22 ladies at my house for a PEO meeting. We had a wonderful guest speaker who told us about her new B&B in O-Town called Plum Panache! Our guest speaker was our pastor's wife. They have just opened their home as a B&B and it's a perfect home for a B&B. They have 3 rooms available for guests and they've had guests every weekend since they opened.

When PEO got finished I changed into shorts and a long-sleeved t-shirt to get ready to go to my doctor's appointment. Dr. C worked hard on my back and my knee. They both feel really good this evening. After my appointment, which lasted about 1 hr and 40 minutes...I came home and got supper. Now I'm watching my Cyclones play football. It didn't start out very pretty...3 passes, 3 interceptions, something like 11 penalties. It's halftime and just before the half our QB hurt his leg and had to be helped off the field. Fortunately, though, he's walking on his own going into the lockerroom. Our backup QB is a true freshman, but then UConn is also playing a true freshman QB and he's doing a heck of a job. I like our chances a lot better with Steele playing, though. Even with all the penalties and turnovers we're not out of this game at all. 7-10 at half! Go Cyclones!!

Tomorrow I'm going back to Fairfield to help Sudi. I sure hope we sell all her fabric!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...