Monday, October 24, 2011

Beautiful Monday!

We had another beautiful day in SE Iowa! About 3:00 it was 73 degrees and 74 in Clearwater, Florida! Not bad for the end of October!! The forecast calls for one more day of this!!

I had a very, very busy day today. I had 5 ladies here this morning for a stamp camp. It was scheduled for 2 hours, but it lasted for 3.5!! It was a ton of fun, though! The ladies seemed to really like the cards and everyone enjoyed themselves!! I was tired though, because I stood up the whole time...plus I went upstairs at least 5 times during the 3 hours for things I'd forgotten!!

After class, I took off for Fairfield! Lunch with Sudi and then, an appointment with Dr. Hill! He ordered an x-ray of my knee, which is required before I can have an MRI on my knee. So, I had an xray before I left Fairfield. I have my MRI tomorrow morning at 7:30 in Fairfield!! That means I've got to get up waaaaaayyy early! As it turns out, Dave is going with me. We have to be at Loren's funeral at 10:00 back in O-town. I hope we're not late! His visitation tonight was crowded. We stood in line for about 45-50 minutes before getting to Craig & Sue.

I watched DWTS tonight. I feel sorry for Hope and Max. I feel like the judges are really picking on her and it kind of made Max angry...well, not "kind of" but really made him angry. I think the judges could be a little diplomatic sometimes. I also think they judge Max's and Derek's partners a little harder than the rest. Tomorrow Chaz should exit the ballroom. He just can't possibly compete with the rest...it's either him or Nancy Grace, although she did pretty well tonight.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...