Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Change in the weather!

Yesterday it was 80 degrees and today we were lucky if we got to 56!! Big difference in temps. The oak leaves are beautiful - we always think the maple leaves are the prettiest, but not this year. The oak leaves around the cemetery are the most beautiful orange, with brown around the edges! Pictures don't begin to do them justice!

Today was a Stampin' Up kind of day! After an early start to my day - the UPS guy called at 7:40 this morning!! - I got up and got my shower taken so that he could deliver my new laptop! Then the rest of the day was devoted to SU! Juliene and I met to determine what we would do at our next stamp camp on November 17th. We decided on the cards and then we decided what all we needed to order. Then the hardest part of all - we worked on the financial part of the business. I got the orders done about 8:30 tonight. I even stayed home from choir and worked on all the paperwork. I'm trying to put together a worksheet (or spreadsheet) of what all I've spent and what is supplies for classes, etc. I am not very confident at these things so it takes me a while to do anything like this.

I talked to Dr. F's office this morning. My surgery is actually scheduled for November 16th, not the 15th. I'll see him at the Clinic on the 15th, then get fixed up the next day.

Dave's playing with my new laptop and I'm in here playing with this computer!! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...