Thursday, October 27, 2011

Love fall!

I really love fall! I like the crisp air and the beauty of the trees. We've really been blessed this year...the trees are still pretty here and it's almost November! Usually by now we've had those cold fall rains and winds that make the leaves drop quickly. There are some advantages to drought!

Today I just took it easy. I put things away in my studio. After a stamp camp, it takes me a day or two to get everything sorted out and put away. I also finished up a medallion card. I had to have a little help on how to construct these medallions, but once I was told, it was easy...and logical! Tomorrow morning is the PMS stamp club at the church. We're going to work on using stencils so I'm really looking forward to learning a new technique. There are loads of supplies on the supply list, though. I feel like I loaded up my entire studio...and kitchen!!

Tonight Dave and I went to Sudi's for a '66 reunion wrap-up meeting. It was fun to see some classmates again. We're looking forward to our 50th reunion in 2016!!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...