Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Terrific Tuesday

I got up at 7:15 this morning - only because that's what time I told Dave to set my alarm. Did you know it's still dark at 7:15 AM? I had a friend coming over at 9:00 (or so I thought) so I wanted to be sure and get my breakfast and the newspaper out of the way before I took my shower and got ready for her visit. At 9:00 I'm sitting here waiting for her. I look down at my calendar and she's not supposed to be here until 9:30! I guess I could have slept another 15 minutes or so - maybe then it would have been light out!

After she left, I got my lunch and then at 1:15 I went for a massage! Oh my - massages are heavenly!! They hurt so good!!

Tonight we had our sorority fall social. Nine ladies from another chapter in O-town joined us at one of our member's home for soup. We had a great time conversing and reminiscing about Halloween memories! Lots of fun! We were ready to come home at 8:50 and decided to stay and watch the end of DWTS! Yay, Carson got eliminated tonight - he is really entertaining, but he's a terrible dancer! He should have been the first one to go home as far as I am concerned.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...