Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Gotta Love This Weather!

Can you believe how beautiful it was today? I love weather like this! I'd just like to sit outside and read a book. I don't have any books to read right now, though. I've got to go to the Tattered Cover and get some! Maybe tomorrow!

I cleaned off my desk today - that's ALWAYS a chore! I'm trying to get organized so that I stay organized when we go south. I'm really not sure that's possible though! I'm trying to get any and all bills put on automatic payments so I don't have to worry about anything like that while we're gone. Hopefully I'm about there with that project. There are just so many things to think of!!

Tonight I had sorority and I had to do the program. I showed them some of the cards we've been making...I hope a couple of the ladies will come to one of our stamp camps. A few of them seemed interested. I also might have an outlet for selling some cards that are already done...I don't know what I think about that. I'll have to figure it out.

DWTS was a surprise tonight. The few celebs that I thought might go home tonight were all saved. Mark & Kristin went home. I don't know her or what she does to make her a celebrity. I didn't like her dancing, but I didn't think she'd go home this early. Oh well!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...