Monday, October 3, 2011

Perfect Fall Day!

I had to go out relatively early this morning...I had Bible Reading at 10:30. I know, that's not really early, but for me some days it's REALLY early...if you know what I mean! Anyway, regardless, it was chilly out. I still wore my shorts, but I was beginning to wonder why I didn't put on a sweatshirt. When I came out of church about 11:45 I knew why I hadn't! It was beautiful!! I even opened the sun roof to drive home!

After lunch, I had an appointment to learn more about the computer system we use on election days. This system was developed by Cerro Gordo county and can do so much. I'm really glad I went to this meeting. I'll feel much more prepared on October 11th when I work the special election. I was the only one there from my precinct, but other precincts were represented. Mary Gaskill, our state representative was there too. Good meeting! This evening I also had a meeting at church - Personnel. Then I came home in time to watch Dancing With The Stars! Love that show!! The celebrities for the most part made HUGE strides from last week. Either Chaz or Nancy Grace should be going home tomorrow. I thought J.R. Martinez was wonderful tonight, as was Ricki Lake! The soccer player, Hope, was really good too! So was Chynna Phillips! Voting was hard tonight!

I thought I'd share a couple of fall pictures. The monarch butterflies are hatching out right now. This is one I caught a picture of in Fairfield on Friday. Beautiful!

This tree is across from Behner's Funeral Home on S Main Street in Fairfield. It was really pretty on Friday. A lot of the traditionally pretty trees' leaves are going fast this year. I guess it was just too dry!


Tomorrow I've got to deliver some Stampin' Up orders and I've also got to order some cardstock for our cards for the 13th. Then I've got the program tomorrow night at sorority. What shall I do??????

Oh, my great nephew, Kyle, got engaged today or tonight...I don't exactly know which. Looks like there might be a wedding in the family in the near future!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...