Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wacky Wednesday!

A high temperature of 47 with 25 mph NW winds - yep, I'm definitely ready to go south!!! I didn't like this temperature today, but at least there weren't any of those little white flakes in the air yet! Someone at choir tonight said they had snow flakes in the air in the Waterloo area! It's a little early for snow, but then what do I know!!

This was one of those days that I enjoy. I slept a little later than usual and was a little slow getting around this morning. Then I played most of the day. I worked in my studio getting things ready for Monday's stamping group. This is a 2nd session of the cards we made on the 13th and it's at our house, which means that I also need to vacuum and dust sometime before 9:00 AM Monday! I sure wish I still had my cleaning lady!

Choir practice wasn't so good tonight. Wendy (our accompanist) is in Chicago getting ready (hopefully) for heart surgery tomorrow. It's hard to practice effectively without an accompanist. We're actually singing several songs a cappella but we don't know them very well, so tonight's practice was very frustrating.

Tomorrow or Friday, I'm thinking I should go to Cantril and stock up on popcorn for Florida. Then I think I'm going to go to Cedar Rapids on Saturday to watch Kaylee play soccer. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...