Monday, October 31, 2011

A Run-Around Day!

Today was one of those days when I didn't get anything done here at home - I had errands to run and I ran around ALL DAY!! This morning I went to Bible Reading Time. We had wonderful discussions today - we're only in the 6th chapter of Mark. We don't get through but about 10 verses at the most each Monday. Next time we'll be talking about the beheading of John the Baptist that Mark inserted in the middle of Jesus' sending the disciples out into the world to preach the Gospel.

After BRT, I went to WalMart - a big mistake...my knee hurt really badly after that shopping experience. My printer quit yesterday, and my electric toothbrush hasn't been working but sporadically for the last week. Those were the reasons for my shopping trip. I got a new printer/scanner/copier for $49 - and it's an HP! I hope it lasts as long as my last one did!! My toothbrush was $79!! Weird, huh??!

I was able to come home for about 30 minutes, slam down a light lunch, and leave again for my appointment with Dr. Hill in Fairfield. I sure missed Sudi & Howard! If they hadn't left for parts South, I could have had lunch with them!! I got home about 4:15 and had to get my knee straightened out for a while. Then the doorbell rang with our little neighbor boys trick-or-treating!! Travis, who's 3, said trick or treat. I asked him what that meant and he said, "It means you're supposed to give us some candy!" Dave didn't get home until about 7:15, but he got to see the next 3 little goblins. We only had 5 this year!

Tomorrow I have to make a bunch of phone calls and try to get caught up on some paperwork - yuck! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...