Saturday, October 29, 2011

Woohoo!!!

I sure liked the way the Cyclone-Texas Tech game came out!! Tech didn't act like a top 20 team tonight! I'd say we dominated!! It was really fun to be able to watch it - thanks FSN for broadcasting it!!

I enjoyed my day today. I didn't do much because my knee was really hurting. I turned down a chance to go to Libertyville to see Allison in the Halloween parade. Dave told me he was coming home after lunch. He thought he'd just work until noon - he didn't! He worked Habitat all day Thursday, Friday and, as it ended up, today. So I watched football. I love it when there are Big 12 games on TV! I had to turn from the OU game, though. I don't like Bobby Stoops' yelling at everyone! He practically undressed one of his players for making a mistake and causing a penalty! Geez, Coach, he's only human!! I mean, he was screaming at this kid! I don't like that!

This evening I helped Dave by typing up PM&I sheets for his display board for church tomorrow. Tomorrow is Stewardship Sunday, which means we're going to be hearing about money! I missed choir Wednesday night so I can't even remember what we're singing. I'll go early and refresh my memory. Dave and I are also doing the "visual" lesson at church tomorrow, which involves speaking a few lines and pounding nails into a door...

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...