Thursday, November 3, 2011

Dreary then Nice!

This morning started out really, really dreary. I had to go have blood taken for my approaching surgery and when I went to the hospital, it was raining sideways!! At least it wasn't that 4-lettered "s" word!! By noon it had stopped raining and the sun was shining...it actually turned out to be a beautiful fall day! So I went from a coat this morning to just a sweatshirt this afternoon!

Tomorrow I've got PEO and a Dr. C appointment...then we're GOING TO AMES!! I can hardly wait. This is my weekend to enjoy some of my old football players! We're taking our friend, Nan too. She loves going to Cyclone games but doesn't want to go by herself...plus Dave won't have to sit alone while I'm off socializing!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...