Saturday, November 5, 2011

What a fun weekend!!

We got back home from spending yesterday and today in Ames! We went up for the 2011 Football Letterwinners' game and reunion events. I had a blast!! We took our friend, Nan, with us so that Dave wouldn't have to just sit at the game and various events alone. As it turned out, I sat with them the entire game...most of the guys were in the same section we were. Friday night was a reception for about 3 hours, then today we had a tailgate tent and the game. It was beautiful sitting out at a game. Our seats were on the east side, so we had the sun in our faces all day...we also had a stiff wind, so my face feels windburned! We won the game - it wasn't pretty, but a win is a win!! Lots of fun!! I put about 100 pictures on my Facebook page, which seemed to take forever, but I got them done at least!

Right now I'm watch the ISU women's volleyball team play Kansas. Man, these ladies are good! They're making Kansas look horrible!

I'm exhausted; Dave's asleep in his chair! I think I'll just go to bed!! Go Clones!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...