Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday Thoughts

Another beautiful day with abundant sunshine!! How lucky we are! We could have snow or at the very least, extremely cold!

Dave helped me this morning and we cleaned this entire house! He ran the vacuum cleaner and the steamer while I cleaned the bathrooms, the kitchen, and dusted the entire house! It looked pretty good until we fixed supper. Dave and Don have been imbibing a bit and now the floor needs swept again! They're in the living room talking, talking, talking!! It's hilarious! I couldn't possibly get a word in edgewise, so I'm in here blogging!! If they get quiet, I'm sure they'll be sleeping in their chairs!

Tomorrow Dave and Don are going to get up and fix eggs and bacon for breakfast and then they are going to work at the Habitat House. That should be lots of fun! Don's a designer and he thinks things should be done a certain way...whereas at Habitat, they just get things done, regardless! I'm glad I won't be there!!

I'm going to work on some SU stuff - Juliene and I need to get our P's & Q's going for next week's stamp camp. I'm hoping we're ready, but I'll find out in the morning! More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...