Saturday, November 12, 2011

Super Saturday!

I enjoyed myself today! Dave and Don went to work at the Habitat house and I worked on cards. I also went shopping and got my secret sister's present. I'm going to try to deliver it tomorrow. If I get that done and get all of my items cut out for our stamp camp, then I'll be ready to go to Storm Lake for my surgery. When I get home I can get my packing done and then we'll be ready to go to C'water!! Although today was beautiful here - about 60 - it was in the 80's in C'water, so I'd rather be there!!

We went to the club tonight for dinner. Great food!! Then we came home and started watching "Open Range" with Kevin Costner and Annette Bening! Great movie!! Kevin Costner makes a great cowboy!!

While I was talking to Bob tonight, Linda called with updates on how Kaylee's team was doing in the national tournament. They won last night, but they ended up getting beat tonight in sudden death. It's too bad, when teams are that closely matched, that both teams can't advance!

Don just went up to bed, Dave's yawning and I'm about ready to crash too. Tomorrow's church and then an afternoon to get some things done while the race is on!! More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...