Saturday, December 17, 2011

I HATE SHOPPING!!!

After a great breakfast in the clubhouse, Dave and I went out searching for bedside tables and lamps.  After hitting 5 consignment shops and 4 thrift shops, we still have NO bedside tables and/or lamps!!  Anything we saw that we liked was way overpriced...and most everything else we didn't like at all!  So after several hours of shopping, we came home, went to amazon.com and found out thaat we can order new things for about the same price we saw used today!  We'll be ordering when we return after the first of the year.

I finally had a chance to upload some of my pictures.  Here's Dave covering up the last of the yellow on the living room walls. The yellow was under the two layers of wallpaper that we removed. 
This is a picture of the colors we used.  They're so pretty and so different in the natural light and the evening artificial light.
 This is the dining room/kitchen finished and the living room finished:

These last two pictures are pictures I took at Lido Beach yesterday:  Dave and his first whiting and a beautiful blue heron who was waiting for throwaway fish!!  More later...



No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...