Tuesday, December 20, 2011

T-1

This morning we went to bowling, but I didn't bowl.  My knee is still hurting, so I decided to just watch!  We all took snacks so this was kind of a Christmas party bowl!  Dave got a 148 today...good job, honey!  Tomorrow morning we'll find out if girls rule or if the guys won.  I have a feeling the guys won today. 

I had a pedicure this afternoon, so now my feet look really nice.  I think he cut my nails a little short, but they will grow out!  Regardless, they look nice.

This evening, we took our neighbors and went to this neighborhood off of BryanDairy Road to look at lights.  It was wonderful.  This is a whole neighborhood that puts out lights..then Hospice puts out maps, arrows showing which way to go, and had a spot where you can donate to Hospice.  Pretty cool fundraiser and beautiful lights!  Here are a few of the 50 or so pictures that Dave took while I drove. 


 At one house, one of Santa's helpers was passing out candy canes!
This was pretty cool - a lighted dirigible on wheels...with about 25 people on it.  They were having a wonderful time looking at the lights!
Tomorrow is coffee at the Ranch.  Then we'll come home and get things ready so we can leave the next morning.  We've got some "must-go's" in the refrigerator that we've got to do something with and we'll batten down the hatches and head out Thursday morning bright and early.  We're also taking Ann's brother and his wife to the airport tomorrow.  More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...