Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012

I need a new wall calendar!  I just keep looking up at my calendar and it's still the 2011 one.  For some reason I haven't bought a 2012 calendar!  What is wrong with me??  I'm having a bad year so far!  I went to see Dr Hill today.  He scolded me for shopping all day after just having knee surgery!  He told me my knee just needs some time.  He gave me an anti-inflammatory that won't be so hard on my tummy as ibuprofen.  So I'm taking a new medication now.  I've also got the beginnings of sinus infection so I got a Z-pack.  I should really sleep well tonight!

We got home from Fairfield, ate a quick bite of lunch and started calling to put all of our "stuff" on vacation.  By the time we got done with that, the housekeeper had shown up - yay!!  Dave hired Cathy back - that was our Christmas!!  Sure saves us both a lot of time and energy!!  So when we leave here on Thursday AM, we'll be leaving a clean home!!  Then when we get ready to come home we'll call her and she can start soon after!!  Double yay!!

I'm wondering who is going to come out of Iowa winning the Republication caucuses.  With only 3% reporting, Rick Santorum is leading - hmmmm?!  Should be interesting!  More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...