Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Leavin' Eve

I'm so frustrated!  I am trying to print our boarding passes for tomorrow's flight and the website just keeps giving me a blank screen!  So then, I sent Allegiant an email and they sent me a phone # to call.  When I call that number, they say that they're experiencing a high volume of calls and can't take my call so they disconnect. If I can't print out the boarding passes, I have to stand in line which doesn't help my knee any!!  Grrrrr...

I'm ready to get to Florida.  I hope my sinuses feel better again tomorrow - if not, the flight might be mighty LONG!  I'm going to bed now!  I finished The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and now I'm starting The Help.  I also downloaded a game - don't know how I'm going to play a game on a Kindle, but I'm going to try!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...