Sunday, January 22, 2012

Darn!

I'm not doing very well in the NFL.  I wanted Baltimore to beat New England...they didn't.  I want the Giants to win...it's tied with 3 minutes left in the game.  I'm hoping they can pull this out!

We went to church this morning.  They baptised a little baby girl named Sara Elizabeth...she looked so beautiful in her little ruffly white dress.  She had two little brothers - probably 3 and 2 or maybe 4 & 3.  They weren't interested in this whole ceremony...they were running around playing with their little motorcycles!  Poor mom - she has her hands full! 

After church we went to WallyWorld and bought another plant for out front.  Plus, we found some cushions for our patio furniture that is almost a perfect match for the fabric I bought for our director's chairs.  The color is the same, only one fabric has hibiscus on it and the other has some big fluffy flower on it.  I don't think anyone would notice unless we told them.  Then we went to Lowe's and bought some quarter-round for our second bedroom.  Dave got the plant planted and added more marble rock to the flowerbed.  Then he watered everything and sprayed for bugs.  We have a ton of box elder bugs - yuck!  He got a bunch today, though. 

Tonight we've just been watching football!!  I'd really  like one of my teams to win, though.  Come on, Giants!!  More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...