Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday, Monday

Some Mondays are bad, but today was another beautiful day in Largo!  We had the windows open early this morning.  In fact, we even ran the fan in the bedroom last night.  At one point when I checked, it was 79 degrees! 

Dave worked around the house today.  He cleaned out the gutters and watered plants.  He also cut back some of the branches on the tree next door that hangs over our roof...and drops these seed pods - millions of them!!  I forgot to mention that the box elder bugs LOVE these seed pods!!  He also went to the grocery store twice...and still forgot the bananas!!  He's so funny!!  This afternoon we went to the bowling alley and bought our packages...new balls, shoes, and bags.  We're ready for tomorrow now.  I'm hoping to bowl tomorrow!!

Tonight I went to play 7s from Hell...and tonight they were definitely from Hell!  It's still a fun game, though!  More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...