Sunday, January 8, 2012

Wonderful day!

This day was just about perfect.  We went to church this morning, then to Jimmy Guana's for lunch with Sudi & Howard.  I could have sat there all day just drinking iced tea with the sun beating down on us.  There wasn't a cloud in the sky and there were lots of boats on the Intercoastal.  Beautiful!!  (And the food was good, too!)

When we got home, I vacuumed and worked on registering my Kindle and Dave's Kindle Fire.  I had them both registered to me, but mine didn't show up anymore after I registered the Fire.  So I had to deregister both and start all over.  Now Dave's sitting in his chair ordering free books!!  I'm reading "The Help" right now and I probably won't order another book until I'm about halfway through with it.  I also worked on a spreadsheet that the "activities" ladies wanted.  I think they'll like it, but just in case they don't, all I'll have to do is revise it.  Aren't computers wonderful!!!

Tomorrow we're going to Sarasota to fish again.  I will probably just sit on the beach and watch them.  I'll take my Kindle too, plus I've got some magazines I need to read! 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...