Thursday, January 5, 2012

We're here!

We got into St.Petersburg/Clearwater about 2:15 this afternoon after a good flight.  We hit one little batch of turbulence but it only lasted about a minute!  It was a FULL plane!  No empty seats at all.  It's really good being back.  Tomorrow we get to try shuffleboard - it's the beginning of the fun shuffleboard season.  I've never done this and neither has Dave so this should be lots of fun.  I hope we have understanding partners. 

After getting some groceries, the four of us went to Cheddars for dinner.  That's a really good place to eat.  We had margaritas, which were very good.  Unfortunately it's 7:15 and Dave's asleep in his chair and if I weren't typing this, I'd be asleep too! 

Maybe I'll just take a little nap!!!  More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...