Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Well...

Bowling was interesting this morning!  My new ball didn't bowl any 200's!!!  I did, however, average over 100 for 3 games, so the morning wasn't a total bust!  I definitely need some instruction.  I can't seem to keep my wrist facing the right direction but I'm sure that some practice will change that.  My knee popped a little on my second practice ball, so I was a little nervous.  It held up okay though.  I iced it when I got home, however.  My shoulder also popped, and it gets a twinge when I move it even now.  I'm sure it's just because I'm not used to lifting and "throwing" that kind of weight around.  It's hell getting old!!!

We went to lunch at the 60 West Diner (or something like that).  Their special was a free milkshake with a burger, so most of the 24 of us had burgers.  The burgers were 1/2 pound so they were big, but they weren't as good as the ones at Five Guys.  The milkshakes were little and just so-so...plus they brought them long before our burgers came, so they were pretty much melted by the time our sandwiches came.  I probably won't go back there. 

Dave and Bob washed our trailer this afternoon.  It looks really nice now.  There was sooooo much dirt in our screens, it was just crazy seeing all that dirt coming off of them.  Several of the windows need caulking - they leaked when the guys sprayed them...so I went from window to window blocking the water from coming in.  So tomorrow Dave's going to caulk windows.  I washed a bunch of the windows after the guys did their thing.  I've got some more to do - maybe tomorrow!!

Tonight I went to bingo.  That went a little better than bowling.  I actually bingoed twice.  I didn't win a lot of money, but at least I won! 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...