Friday, January 6, 2012

Shuffle on down to....

I never dreamed that I would play shuffleboard!  That was a game for OLD people!!  I played today and I thought it was really fun!!  I didn't say I was very good, you'll notice, but I think I can actually play this game!  It's a game of strategy once you figure out how hard to shoot the disc (or whatever it's called!)  Dave enjoyed it too.  He's a bluebird and I'm a redbird...Bob's a redbird and Ann's a bluebird.  The bluebirds won big today!  We started at 10 this morning - played 2 games (about an hour each), broke for lunch and came back at 1:00 and played 2 more games.  I sat out the 3rd game, as did Bob, so I learned how to keep score.  That was fun, too! 

When we got done, we came home and Dave went dumpster diving for two director's chairs.  He thought they would make good beach chairs or just lanai chairs.  When he jumped down off the steps, he twisted his ankle and now he's using crutches and icing his ankle.  We're a pair to draw to!! 

It was beautiful here today and supposed to be nice again tomorrow.  This morning it was quite cool.  We actually had to run the furnace to take the chill off this morning.  I'm feeling better, so I'm hoping to wash some windows tomorrow.  I could also be talked into going to BB&B!  More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...