Saturday, January 7, 2012

Wonderful Saturday

We were a little slow getting up and around this morning, but once we got going, we went a long ways!!  Bob & Ann and Dave & I went shopping.  We needed to stop at about 3 places and we ended up at about 8 places!  We went to 2 Lowe's, Bed Bath & Beyond, Kohl's, Target, Sam's Club, 2 liquor stores, and Five Guys.  It seems like there was some place else, but I can't remember where it might be!  Dave used crutches and a motorized cart in Lowe's and in Target we both used motorized carts.  I didn't go into the second Lowe's.  We came home and Dave's foot isn't hurting as much as it was.  My knee feels pretty good - I did ice it when I got home.  Lunch at Five Guys was wonderful!  Great burgers and great French Fries.  We had popcorn for supper, though, because we were still full from lunch!  It was really a fun day!! 

When we got home, the FedEx man had been here and delivered our heater.  Now when it gets chilly, we can just turn it on and not have to run the furnace.  We also have a real blanket now, so we shouldn't get quite so cold sleeping!! 

We've been watching Planet Earth tonight.  It's quite the show.  Wonderful photography - lots of underwater photography with great colors!  Tomorrow we're going to church and then to Jimmy Guana's with Sudi & Howard.  We'll be home in the afternoon, doing some things around the house!  More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...