Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What a beautiful day!!

Went to coffee today and, of course, the park meeting.  We found out that the ladies rule at bowling...again!  Next week Bob & Ann, Ron & Marcia, and Dave & I are coffee hosts.  It's next MONTH, and starts next week.  We have to be at the clubhouse by 5:45 or so when the rolls are delivered.  Plus it takes an hour to make the coffee and get the clubhouse set up for the meeting.  Now, I'm not an early riser, so I'm thinking since Bob gets up early and Dave doesn't mind getting up early, they should be there at 5:45 and I'll get there in time for coffee at 9:00...then those of us who don't get up early can be there for clean up...how does that sound???

After coffee, we went to find a Walgreens that could print and mount 16x20 photos. We had to go clear down to Indian Rocks Rd & West Bay to find one.  We got this printed while we waited.  Well, the lady goofed and made us a 20x30 print, which is fine - we'll hang it here.  This blue heron is beautiful!  I've got to get some flower and water pictures taken someplace, now that we know where we can get them printed. 


Since we were already in the area, we went to Columbia Restaurant today - met Sudi and Howard there.  It was a gorgeous day to sit on the water and have a leisurely lunch.  Love those 1905 salads at Columbia!!  After sitting in the sun so long, I was sleepy and Dave had some reports to take care of...so, I took a nap while he worked on his reports.  It felt great!! 

Tomorrow we're going to Sarasota so Dave and Maury can catch some more little whitings!!  More later...

2 comments:

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...