Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Woohoo!!

My bowling lesson paid off!  I bowled a 122-124-145!!  I got better each game and I didn't struggle to get 100!  My goal today was to get 5 cards for cribbage (in one game!!)   I did in my 3rd game!  You get a card every time you get a mark...and I actually got 6 marks (but you only can get 5 cards!)  Not only did I bowl better, AND reach my goal of 5 cards...I beat Bob the first game, then he won the 2nd game, and I won the 3rd game...plus I won overall!!  I love competing with my brother!!

After bowling we went to Rumba's for lunch.  I think there were 36 of us today - 24 bowlers and 12 others who came just for the restaurant.  We got to eat outside!!  Good food, but inconsistent helping portions.  I had Caribbean pulled pork with mango BBQ sauce and red garlic mashed potatoes.  Very good!!  Loved the sauce! 

Bob & Dave worked on putting down quarter-round in our living room and 2nd bedroom.  It really looks nice!  They also got the transoms covered up!  I vacuumed and Swiffered and then Dave went over the floor with the wet jet with floor polish.  Looks really nice! 

Tonight was bingo...I didn't win any bingos.  Ann won 2, though.  I did win a door prize, so I took extra speedy cards for next week!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...