Saturday, March 31, 2012

Holiday Ranch Olympics

I may not be an Olympic caliber athlete, but I sure had fun competing in today's HR Olympics!  We had some strange events - ladder ball, corn hole, horseshoe pong, balloon stuffing, putting on blacktop, chipping into a water bucket, frisbee throw, football throw, Bunco.  Those are just the ones I did...I guess I didn't do ladderball or chipping.  It was a fun day.  Tomorrow I compete in pool volleyball, water balloon toss, and moonlight shuffleboard in the daytime!!  It got rained out tonight.  We'll be going to church, then the Olympics, followed by a potluck dinner!

Needless to say, I'm tired.  Dave worked on cleaning and packing while I was playing!  He's such a good guy! 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...