Sunday, April 1, 2012

Palm Sunday

We had a wonderful Palm Sunday!  We went to church at Hope Presbyterian for the last time this season.  Nice service!  They actually had a wonderful anthem today with a tenor soloist!  They also had a bell choir piece and communion, as well as a sermon.  Busy day! 

When we got back home, I went up to the Olympics and did the moonlight shuffle.  Then I came home, put on my bathing suit and waited for my turn in the water volleyball.  That was really fun - plus, my team won the championship!  Bocce ball took forever today, but Bob was in the finals!  He got 2nd, but he gave it a great effort.  He's pretty good at Bocce.  He'd never even seen it played before today! 

Tonight we had a potluck and then gave out awards.  I got 3rd in the balloon stuffing and 1st in water volleyball, so at least I wasn't skunked!  I thought the Olympics were lots of fun...even if you were just watching.  I know it was a lot of work, but everyone really seemed to enjoy themselves.  We'll look forward to next year's version!! 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...