Monday, April 30, 2012

Come on warmth!

This was another cold day...I'm ready for some warmth!  I think maybe tomorrow?????  Hopefully anyway!  Today I worked on placing orders from our stamp class on Sunday afternoon.  I had a few things I wanted to order, as did Juliene.  I was able to get both of our orders in and closed!  Now tomorrow I've got to figure out all the money!

Here are a couple of the cards we made at our class:  Enjoy!

The above card is made with Blushing Bride cardstock and Twitterpated designer paper.  I added a rhinestone in the center, but it doesn't show up very well.  Sorry!  I didn't put a sentiment on my card...I think I'll probably make a sympathy card out of, since I'm out of them.  This turned out very pretty.  Of course, all products are from Stampin' Up!
Again I didn't put a sentiment on my card...it will be a birthday card and the sentiment says, "Wish Big", but I didn't have the right ink at the time I scanned this into the computer.  These little packages are fun to make - you can use punches for all of the package, including the bow!  You could also make this in entirely different colors and have a Christmas card or a baby card.  The sky's the limit on this one!  Again, all products are from SU!

I just watched DWTS - wow!  What a night of beautiful dancing!  I was disappointed for Max and Melissa...I thought their dance was much better than the judges thought.  It was fun to watch, anyway!  Derek & Maria's was wonderful...they got 3 10's!!!  More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...