Sunday, April 29, 2012

Stampin' Sunday

Boy, was it ever raining today!!  We got over an inch of rain today, starting just as church got out and going until mid afternoon.  It was a good, soaking rain...good for the crops!  Unfortunately it was kind of chilly, too!  It was a great day for stamping and that's what we did this afternoon!  Juliene and I had a stamp workshop at the church, with 5 ladies.  We made some really cool cards and I think everyone enjoyed themselves!  Hopefully I'll get those cards uploaded tomorrow.

In the meantime, here are a couple of cards we made at our downline meeting last Saturday.  All products are from Stampin' Up.  The first card is a simple, yet very pretty card, right?  After we did this one, we stepped it up and added a textured background and used color to pop the various elements on the card.  Plus we used dimensionals to "lift" one of the flowers as well as the "ribbon"  Pretty cool, huh?!  Fun project, Kathy & Jaimie!  Thanks, SU, for the idea!!


I'm exhausted tonight and I haven't even played all of my games.  Tomorrow I've got to get my Stampin' Up stuff put away from today's workshop, and I have to finish putting in the orders.  Dave's going to be home because it rained, so hopefully he'll let me do my thing while he does his!!  More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...