Tuesday, May 1, 2012

ADHD

I'm pretty sure I am certifiably (if there's such a word) as ADHD.  I start doing something and about 2 minutes later, I'm tired of that and off to something else.  This cycle continues most of the day...I start something, but it may not get finished for days!  No wonder my desk is still a mess and nothing is finished yet.  I guess I'll have to prioritize things and make a goal of finishing each project until I get them all done!  Unfortunately some of them involve math skills and most of you know how I feel about that subject - did I hear someone say procrastinate??

On DWTS, we had to say goodbye to Jaleel tonight.  I don't think he was the right one to go home yet, but then I didn't vote, so I don't really have a say.  I came home early from sorority just so I could see the end of the show.

It finally started warming up this afternoon.  I actually opened up the house about 3:00.  Fantastic!  Tomorrow's supposed to be warm...I can hardly wait!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...