Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday the 13th!!!

I didn't have to worry about any ladders or black cats today, because I didn't go out of the house until this evening!  Today is Dave's twin brother's birthday...so it's Dave's birthday as well!  We went out for dinner tonight, but other than that we had a very dull day!  Tonight was Heartland Humane Society's spaghetti dinner so we went to that.  We try to support all of their endeavors!  There were lots of people there, so I'm sure it was a success!  Even IHCC's basketball coach and his 3 little kids were there!  He's so nice - you wouldn't have seen Coach Kidder out at a function like that!

Bob & Ann got home safely and tomorrow Allison's ballgames start - weather permitting.  She's scheduled to pitch the first game at 9:00, so I guess I've got to get moving a little faster in the morning!!  I hope the weather cooperates...I'm ready for some softball!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...