Thursday, April 12, 2012

Lazy Day

I told Dave last night that today was going to be a lazy day - that I might still have on my nightgown when he got home from work!!  However, he came home from work about 9:15 or so and I was still in bed.  I'd been reading and I fell asleep with my Kindle propped up on a pillow on my tummy, my glasses on my face!!  So, since he came home, I felt obligated to get up and take my shower - bummer!  I really just wanted to lounge around all day!!  I didn't do much, though, so the day wasn't a total bust!!

He mowed the yard and fertilized, hoping it rains tonight to work the fertilizer in.  At 11:10 he said he was hungry and was going to the Recovery Room to get us tenderloins!  I'd been craving a good tenderloin, so I didn't object.  After lunch, he took a nap while I played on my computer.  Tonight I've been working on typing the phone directory for the Holiday Ranch.  I've forgotten how many muscles you use in your neck when you sit and type!!

Bob & Ann started home today, I think...anyway I didn't hear any differently.  Hopefully they're safe and sound somewhere near Paducah, Kentucky.  More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...