Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A/C Off Again!!

Yahoo!  I got to turn off the air conditioner and open the windows and doors again!  After three days of hot and humid, today we had beautiful and mild!  Tomorrow's supposed to be a little cooler than today, so I suppose when I get up Dave will have closed up all the windows!  He's always cold and I'm usually overly warm!!  Oh well, since I'll be home all day by myself, I'll just open the windows after he leaves!

I've been working on some graduation cards, but I can't seem to finish them.  I've got them about done, but now I see that they won't fit in my A4 envelopes.  Maybe I'll just have to make my own envelopes!!  I didn't even think about that until right this minute!!  I guess I've definitely got a goal for tomorrow!!  Good thing, too, since graduation was Sunday!

Between Dave's work and a church meeting tonight, I got to see him all of 23 minutes today.  He just got home a little bit ago, so I've got to get off of here before he falls asleep in his chair!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...