Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day!

What a beautiful day for the unofficial start of summer!  It was a little warm, but summer's supposed to be...right?  I started the day with our Bible Reading Time at church.  We finally got through Mark 14!!!  We've only got 15 and 16 left and 16 is a short chapter!  We had wonderful discussions today because we're ast the trial of Jesus by the Sanhedrin.  Next is his civil trial and then you know the rest of the story. 

When I got home from church, Dave was outside digging out sod from around the peonies.  He then put down wet newspaper and mulch...plus he planted my new ones and replanted some of ours that weren't growing.  I think they were too deep in the soil.  We'll see if they flourish now.

We've been watch the Hatfields & McCoys on the History Channel tonight.  This was quite an interesting feud.  They had lots of things to start the feud!!  It seems as if someone is killing someone from the other side constantly.  I really like Kevin Costner, but I'm not thrilled about his character in this series. 

More later...

Oh, I almost forgot the most important thing!  Tonight Dave taught me how to ride his moped.  I'm not sure I think it was fun...I was a little tense the whole time I was riding.  Plus, I was only riding in the big field next to us - not out on the streets!!  Dave says I should ride it every evening until I'm comfortable on it.  I'm not sure we have enough evenings!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...