Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Goals help

I guess it pays to set goals for myself!  I actually got a bunch of stuff done today AND even got to play some games, too!  I got my bank accounts reconciled - woohoo!!!  The first time through, I was off about $2200...this time I was off $25...and the bank made a mistake!!  They actually ran one check thru twice!!  They are crediting my account with the $25 and I balance!!  I don't know if you realize it, but I reconcile my accounts every month normally.  However, since we were in Florida for so long, I hadn't done it since November so that was a chore and a half for someone who doesn't like working with numbers!!

I also got the PEO book completely ready.  I even printed it out to make sure that it would print correctly!!  Now if it doesn't get printed and distributed on time, it's not because I held it up!

Tomorrow I've got 4 goals set for myself...hopefully I'll get all of them done.  One of them is filing - ugh!  I have to do this because right now I can't even get my drawer closed there's so much to file!  Yuck!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...