Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Beautiful Tuesday

I'm tired and ready for bed!  I had a massage this afternoon, which makes me just want to curl up afterwards and veg out!  Unfortunately about an hour later, I left for a sorority meeting and I just got home just a few minutes ago....grrrrrr!  I didn't want to go at all!  Then I remembered that I was officiating at a ritual at the meeting, so I felt that I HAD to go!!

Another reason I didn't want to go to sorority is that tonight was the semifinal results show for Dancing with the Stars.  I wanted to see who got sent home.  I am so glad I didn't see it - I'd have been mad!  I can't believe that  Maria & Derek got voted off...they had perfect dances last night and they've been close to perfect every other night.  Now I'm going to cheer for Donald Driver, the Green Bay Packer.  He's really good, too!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...